Bright corner unit for rent in Hillmount! This 1 bed, 1 bath unit has windows facing both South and West allowing tons of natural light to come through. Unit comes with covered parking, use of amenities: gym, rooftop deck, laundry, free wireless internet and heat! $800/mo.
Clark Place Condominiums fills two of the much needed niches in the Downtown Grand Rapids condo market – luxury condos and generous floor plans of about 3,200 square feet per unit at a VERY reasonable price.
Some of the great features at Clark Place include:
- Loft-like character with high ceilings, exposed brick and large picture windows
- Extra large kitchens featuring solid stone countertops, stainless appliances and ceramic tiles floors
- Large walk-through closets with custom shelving adjoining each bedroom
- Your own private secure garage.
- Thick concrete walls between units for maximum sound proofing
- Amazing price per square foot!
- A park-like common area with multiple grills.
- A 100 seat amphitheater, perfect for summer concerts.
- Great location near downtown and main corridors.
- Pets welcome! (Restrictions apply for certain breeds of dogs)
Don’t miss your opportunity to live in the hottest new Downtown Grand Rapids Condos, Clark Place Condominiums! Call us at 616-284-1528 to schedule your showing appointment!
Clark Place Condos are currently listed by Brad Veneklase with Parkland Realty
After months of anticipation, it’s finally here, folks… The outdoor section of the Grand Rapids Downtown Market on Ionia Ave will officially open tomorrow morning at the stroke of 8:00 AM!
This momentous milestone marks an exciting and fresh new chapter in the city of Grand Rapids’ downtown residential and retail expansion. Here are 10 things you can look forward to when the Downtown Market opens tomorrow:
1. Over 200 free parking spots! That’s right, an adjacent lot will have room for over 200 vehicles to park for no cost at all. If you want to take advantage of the convenience of the lot, you’ll want to get there early, though. For those who miss out, you can still get a close spot at the metered spaces available along Ionia.
2. 80 vendors offering up fresh West Michigan wares! B&B Farms, Crane Dance Farm, Fish Monger’s Wife, Great Harvest Bread Co., Klackle Orchards, Robinette’s Winery & Apple Haus, The Great American Bagel and Visser Farms are just a handful of names you’ll see when browsing the market. Leave yourself plenty of time to visit them all!
3. First LEED certified Outdoor Market in the country! Also known as ‘West Michigan’s first Communal Table’, the market project, which will soon include a year-round Indoor Marketplace of artisan retailers, a restaurant, bakery, brewery, commercial kitchen and rooftop greenhouse, will be 25,000 total square feet of scrumptious sustainability!
4. Opening Day music and street performers. Bring the kids, because this farmer’s market is going to offer a whole lot more than just vegetables!
5. Eventual Food Cart & Food Truck vendors. Yep, plans are in the works for your favorite downtown Grand Rapids food cart and food truck vendors to have a regular presence at the Downtown Market. Asian Tacos, anyone?
6. Doughnuts! Doughnuts at a farmer’s market?! Well, sure, why not? After all, these aren’t your standard office break room doughnuts, no, we’re talking made-fresh-in-front-you, eat-’em-while-they’re-still-warm homestyle doughnuts by the boys at Go Nuts Donuts. Flavors will range from traditional powdered to chocolate chili powder. Treat the kids, then treat yourself. Hey, it’s all in the name of supporting local food, right?
7. SNAP/EBT, Double Up Food Bucks, Senior Fresh & WIC Coupons Accepted. An on-site ATM machine will also offer maximum convenience for all consumers.
8. Weekday hours. Can’t get out to the market on Saturdays? No worries, it will also be open on Tuesdays throughout the summer from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM and Thursday evenings from 4:00 – 7:00 PM. Stop by during your workday and grab the freshest office lunch you can imagine or pick up some ingredients turn a ho hum weeknight dinner into something AMAZING!
9. No competition with your friends at the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market. The longstanding downtown Grand Rapids landmark will still be operating out of its usual location on Fulton Street in conjunction with the Outdoor Market, and you’ll see your favorite vendors representing both locations. Take your pick from day to day, switch it up from week to week, or visit both in one morning and make a new resolution to do the bulk of your grocery shopping at both of Grand Rapids’ wonderfully abundant farmer’s markets!
10. Beautiful weather. The grand opening of the Outdoor Market will pair perfectly with a long awaited spell of gorgeous spring- and even summerlike weather that’s finally descended upon us Grand Rapidians. Forecast for tomorrow is 70s and sunny, so grab your sandals and a loved one and head on out to enjoy a fresh new retail experience in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids!
The Outdoor Market is located on 435 Iona SW and will open on Saturday, May 4. It will remain open on a seasonal schedule of Saturdays & Tuesdays from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and Thursdays from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
For more information about Downtown Grand Rapids living, please contact the Steve Volkers Group at (616) 284-1528.
This downtown Grand Rapids condo for sale offers stylish yet affordable living for those who crave a contemporary urban lifestyle! Third floor corner unit features a nicely updated chef’s kitchen complete with tiled floor, breakfast bar and stainless appliances. The dining area sits just off the kitchen and is open to the spacious and carpeted living room offering great views of the Hillmount courtyard. At the other end of the unit are two large carpeted bedrooms and a full bathroom. Tons of storage capacity in this unit, with three generously sized closets in addition to the bedroom closets. As a resident of Hillmount, you’ll enjoy numerous amenities including free WiFi, a fitness center, laundry facilities and a rooftop deck with one of the best views of downtown Grand Rapids and the Heritage Hill neighborhood! Storage included. Covered parking is $30/mo or uncovered for free. Pets allowed. Call today to see for yourself!
Offered at $119,900
Sq. Ft: 922
Ass. Fee: $375/Month
Grand Rapids Schools
Have everything right at your fingertips! Stunning views, wonderful upgrades, rooftop deck, pool, covered parking, high ceilings, restaurant/bar, coffee shop, salon, gym and MORE! This 1 bed, 1 bath condo is downtown living at it’s finest. Starting in the kitchen will full appliances and granite counter tops and island, you have plenty of room to cook your favorite meals! Living room has large window for natural light and plenty of space to entertain. Bedroom and bathroom are over-sized and feature the same great upgrades you would expect. Don’t miss your chance to get this unit and such a great price!
Boardwalk Condominium For Sale
Offered at $115,900
642 Square Feet
Grand Rapids School District
Many Amenities Included!
Get ready, downtown Grand Rapids … city life is about to get a whole lot fresher!
Picture this scene, if you will: You come home from work to your funky urban flat only to realize you don’t have any of the salad ingredients you need to make dinner. No worries – just stroll on over a block or two to the newly opened Grand Rapids Downtown Market, where farmer’s market vendors will be displaying fresh farm stand produce while a row of indoor marketplace vendors offer everything from artisan oils and vinegars to coffee and freshly popped kettle corn. Or maybe you need a bit of unwind time after a long day’s work – simply head on down for a stint at the spa that’s just below your condo unit. Don’t forget to indulge in a favorite cafe beverage while you’re out so you can enjoy some people watching!
If you think you must be in Paris or Rome think again – you’re in the heart of Downtown Grand Rapids! And this scenario will be just another everyday perk for GR’s city residents as soon as this summer, when two major housing and retail development projects converge on the Heartside neighborhood with the aim of creating and sustaining a vibrantly diverse and upbeat atmosphere in an area of the city that has been overlooked for far too long.
The first project, Tapestry Square, developed by Jonathon Bradford of the urban revitalization organization Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF), will be comprised of a 4-block mixed housing and retail space at the corner of Wealthy St and Division Ave S, with 32 residential units situated atop a ground level strip of popular retail shops, including Biggby Coffee, Subway and a salon/spa. Around the corner and just a few blocks over, the Downtown Market on Ionia Ave near the US-131 overpass will combine a 138,000 square foot indoor market hall of up to 24 artisan retailers plus an outdoor farmer’s market with space for up to 80 vendors to offer up produce and other farm-fresh goods on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The market could open as soon as this May.
These residential-retail and “open market” concepts–popular in Europe for centuries–are perfectly suited to Grand Rapids, where the downtown condo and apartment rental market has seen an explosion of growth in recent years, thanks to new building projects like this one along with the nationally recognized Medical Mile and community events such as ArtPrize and LaughFest, which bring people flocking to the downtown area in droves. And with talks in the works now by Loeks Theatres Inc. and a major supermarket chain to establish a presence in the downtown area as well, residents may soon be able to fulfill their everyday necessities as well as enjoy a full scope of entertainment options, all on foot.
It’s just another example of how Grand Rapids downtown living is taking off like never before. But hey, we already knew that, right? After all, as our own downtown condo expert Ashley Dietch pointed out, out of the 1,000 condominium units that have been built in downtown Grand Rapids, only 40 – 50 are still available for sale. People continue to snap up opportunities to buy Grand Rapids downtown real estate left and right because of our unique vibe – big city perks with a friendly, small-town charm. And although relatively small compared to other major cities, our downtown has always been rich with culture, diversity, endless dining and entertainment options … and now a farmer’s market, to boot!
Sure, there’s nothing like a summertime trek to a roadside farm stand for sweet corn and berries, but when it comes down to it, city dwellers will always prefer to strut the town versus taking a winding drive through the countryside … and with the exciting new developments coming to downtown Grand Rapids, it turns out they just may never have to again!
For more information about selling or buying a condo, please contact the Steve Volkers Group at (616) 284-1528.
This Grand Rapids downtown condo is in immaculate shape and is ready for you to call home. It has one large bedroom with a set of double closets. The chef’s kitchen has ample amounts of storage and opens up to the dining area and living room. The condo is brightly lit with large picture windows. Enjoy the other Hillmount amenities that include free WiFi, a weight room, laundry facilities and one of the best views of downtown Grand Rapids on the rooftop deck! Call today to see it: 616-284-1528
This large one bedroom, condominium in Hillmount shines from top to bottom! Although situated on the first floor, the unit is raised up overlooking a south view of the building’s main entrance. It has a large owner’s suite with large windows to let the outside in. The bathroom has many upgrades and is brightly lit. The custom kitchen includes all the essentials, especially the dishwasher – it even has a high top bar, perfect for entertaining. The large living room opens to both the kitchen and eating area. This condo is a perfect fit to everything else the Hillmount offers like the workout facilities, on site laundry room and rooftop deck that overlooks the spectacular downtown Grand Rapids!
This unit is currently renting at $1200/month
Live here, live well. The Fitzgerald’s unique & stylish condo units put the best of the city at your doorstep! This luxury 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom downtown condominium for sale offers spectacular views of the city and stellar amenities that are the hallmark of Fitzgerald Residences. The main living area adjoins the dining area and is brightly lit with the south facing windows. The chef’s kitchen offers granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and an ergonomic layout that is perfect for entertaining. The owner’s suite includes its own private bathroom and a large walk-in-closet, plus there is a second bedroom and second full bathroom in this unit as well. The Fitzgerald offers great amenities that include a roof top deck, basement storage, a weight room, and a stunning common area. Two in-building parking spaces included. Pets allowed. Call today to see this top-of-the-line condominium! Continue reading
Very cute downtown condo. Perfect introduction to home ownership and downtown living. Hillmount condos is conveniently located in Heritage Hill close to downtown and eastown with plenty of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Condo includes rooftop deck with grills, exercise room, and laundry. See it today!
$800 per month, tenant pays utilities.
Hillmount Condominiums offers free heat and Wi-Fi