Originally constructed in 1952, Hillmount has been carefully restored as unique condominium residences that put true urban living within reach.
Ranging from 475 to 966 square feet, the condominiums are housed in one of the most distinctive buildings in Grand Rapids, complete with classic architectural details and plenty of character.
And with condos starting at about $75,000, homeownership just got a lot more appealing. Choose an efficiency, studio, or one- or two-bedroom floor plan, then create a space that suits your lifestyle.
Free “Icing on the Cake” Goods
- Laundry facilities centrally located on the garden level
- Rooftop terrace with gas grills and a fabulous view
- Wireless Internet throughout building,
- Furry and feathered critters allowed with approval
- Free and convenient parking
- Fitness center with latest equipment and TVs
- Park-like grounds