- A building-wide energy recovery unit is tied into building’s fresh air and exhaust systems. This means that dependent upon the outside temperature some of the conditioned air is returned to the building, saving the additional energy that may have been needed to heat or cool the air.
- All the existing exterior walls were insulated for improved thermal performance and elevated user comfort.
- New LED lighting was installed throughout the project, on both the interior and exterior on the building.
- New Energy Star appliances were installed in all apartments and condos.
- Low VOC paints were used in all apartments, condos, and common areas.
- A vegetated (green) roof was installed in some locations on the 11th floor.
- Ecobee thermostats – The thermostat in each apartment and condo has sophisticated Home, Away, and Sleep settings allowing the users to fine-tune the temperature of the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from within the unit or via their smart phone. This type of advanced temperature control has a great potential to reduce energy usage within the building.
- As simple as it may sound, the greatest sustainable feature of the building is the fact that we reused it rather than knocking it down. This choice saved landfill space and countless resources that would have been devoted to new construction.
WF-3C WOOD FLOORING (Condo 1004)
Mfg: Naturally Aged Flooring
Description: Engineered Hardwood
Plank size: 7.5″W
On-site dining featuring Atwater Brewery.
The Rowe has 56 parking spaces (52 indoor), parking is not included.
Yes, if approved by the association.
Unit 1100 is a custom unit
26 cents a square foot/monthly
Gas, lawn/yard care, sewer, snow removal, trash & water. The buyer will be responsible for cable, electric & internet.